When you join Qside, your first account will be a Savings Account (“Share Savings” Account), which requires a minimum balance of just $25.00. This account establishes your membership and allows you to earn competitive dividends on a monthly basis while giving you easy access to your funds.
- Establishes your Qside membership
- $25 minimum deposit and balance
- Some of the highest savings account rates in the Queens area, with dividends paid to you monthly
- ATM / MAC Card*
- Direct Deposit available (but not required)
- Online Banking
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Opening deposits accepted by mail, account transfers, Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction, and at branch locations
- Access to over 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Access to over 4,100 shared branch locations throughout the U.S.
- Simple Switch Kit available online
ATM Card Requests and Maintenance:
- To request an ATM / MAC card for your Qside Savings Account (first-time cards only), complete the MAC Request Form
- To request an additional ATM / MAC card, complete the Maintenance Form
- To replace a damaged, lost or stolen ATM / MAC card, complete the Maintenance Form
- For forgotten PINs, complete the Maintenance Form
Your Money Is Safe With Us
All Qside accounts are federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. No one has ever lost a penny placed in trust with a federally insured credit union.
*If you choose to also open a Qside Free Checking Account, you can link your checking account’s ATM/Visa Debit Card to your Savings Account.