BUMP UP CDs
Invest in a Bump Up CD at Qside, and if our rate goes up during your term, you can request us to rewrite your CD at the higher rate without penalty. If our rate goes down during your CD’s term, your rate remains the same. You can “bump up” your CD’s rate only once during the three-year term.
- $500 minimum deposit requirement
- 3 year term
- Competitive rates with dividends paid to you monthly
- If our rate increases during your term, you may request us to rewrite your CD at the higher rate without penalty
- If our rate decreases during your term, your rate remains the same
- One rate bump up permitted per term
- Check CD balances with Online Banking and 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Opening deposits accepted by mail, account transfers,at Qside’s branch location as well as over 6,000 shared branch locations throughout the U.S.
Your Money Is Safe With Us
All Qside accounts are federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. No one has ever lost a penny placed in trust with a federally insured credit union.