QSIDE COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Qside College Scholarship Program is a product of our long-standing commitment to the prosperity of our young members.
It is our goal to support the aspirations of students in pursuit of higher education, who hope to make significant contributions to society.
Since 2003, we have granted over $42,000 in college scholarships to our young members.
- The student applicant must be a member of Qside FCU. To join Qside FCU, click here. If the parent is a member of Qside, the student still needs to join. Applications will not be submitted unless the student has a membership number.
- The student must currently be a college-bound high school senior.
- The student must be attending college for the first time in Fall 2018.
- The student must be enrolling in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- Award recipients must use scholarship funds at an accredited educational institution by January 31, 2019.
Access the scholarship application above and follow the instructions on page 1.
We must receive applications no later than January 5, 2018.