With time-saving Payroll Deduction, you can have money
from your paychecks automatically distributed to your loan,
savings, or credit card accounts. You decide the amount,
and where you want it distributed. We'll handle the rest.
You will still get a regular paycheck on payday, less the amount you've chosen to distribute. If you would rather have your entire paycheck deposited into one of your Qside accounts, click to Direct Deposit.
And, when you use Payroll Deduction to pay off your Qside loans1, you’ll receive a 0.50% discount off your loan rate2. It’s a great way to maintain good credit, keep on top of your loan payments and grow your savings.
- It's free!
- Receive a 0.50% APR discount for using Payroll Deduction to pay off Qside loans
- Improve your credit score by eliminating missed or late loan / credit card payments
- Eliminate late fees
- Pay less interest over the life of a loan by choosing weekly or biweekly deductions
- Convenience -- no more checks, stamps or manual payments
- Save money automatically, without struggle
Payroll Deduction Requests:
1Excludes stock, share and certificate secured, Overdraft Protection, Holiday, Vacation and real estate loans
2If Payroll Deduction is discontinued, your APR will increase by 0.50%