Qside Secured Loans use the funds in your Savings or CD account as collateral. You can also use ConEd common stocks as collateral to take out a Qside Secured Loan.
- Some of the lowest rates around
- Borrowing limits based on collateral amount and individual creditworthiness
- Savings and CD-secured loans with terms of up to 48 months, 84 months and 120 months
- ConEd common stock-secured loans with terms of up to 60 months*
- For savings and CD-secured loans, collateral will be frozen in amounts equal to your descending loan balance as you pay off the loan.
- For stock secured loans, the actual stock certificate must be given to Qside for holding until the loan is paid in full
- Pre-pay your balance without penalty
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance available
*Stock Secured Loans of less than $15,000 have a maximum repayment term of 36 months