New or used, Qside can help you purchase the boat, motorcycle or RV of your dreams. We can also refinance your current loan with a new lower rate.
- Loans for both new and used boats, motorcycles and RVs, or refinance a current loan for a better rate
- Boat and RV Loans with terms of up to 48 months and 60, 72, 84 or 120 months
- Motorcycle Loans with terms of 48 months
- Some of the lowest rates around
- Receive a 0.50% APR discount* when you pay off your loan using Payroll Deduction, as well as more options for payment scheduling and the potential for additional savings
- Borrowing limits based on your individual creditworthiness
- Pre-Approval available – just begin the application process indicating the dollar amount you want to borrow
- Pre-pay your balance without penalty
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance available
- Click here to calculate your boat/RV/motorcycle monthly payment
Vehicle Insurance Requirements
Members are required to maintain Comprehensive and Collision Insurance Coverage on their vehicle for the duration of their Qside loan term. To ensure that vehicle collateral is protected, Qside monitors its Boat, Motorcycle or RV Loans for proper coverage.
Requirements for your insurance policy:
- Qside Federal Credit Union must be included on the policy as a lienholder or loss payee
- The vehicle must be insured for both Comprehensive and Collision Coverage
- ‘Comp and Collision deductibles’ cannot exceed $1,000
- Coverage must be maintained until the loan is paid in full
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Qside’s GAP coverage protects members against potentially high-cost, out-of-pocket expenses in the event that their vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair or otherwise declared a total loss. Under these conditions, GAP pays the difference between the amount of your Qside loan and the insurance company’s estimated cash value of the vehicle at the time of the event.
Qside offers GAP coverage at costs that are usually significantly lower than GAP coverage offered by auto dealerships. Talk to your loan representative about how much you could save if you opt to purchase this valuable coverage from Qside.
*If Payroll Deduction is discontinued, your APR will increase by 0.50%